Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Skating Invalid


If I ever break my leg, I won't walk around with regular crutches. I will wear those kid shoes that have wheels in the heels. The crutches I will use will have a rollerblade wheel in each base. The part where my hands go will have brakes that I could squeeze to slow down or stop if I need to. I know it sounds dangerous, but kids go around on those wheelie shoes all the time without getting hurt. I think it is a safe and logical method of rehabilitative transportation, and that's why I'm voting today. And you're not.

2 comments:

jamielyn said...

you've lost it. i rollerskated in my apartment sunday. i found my a packet of whale and dolphin temporary tattoos today. i have a narwhal on my arm. g-funk step to this, i dare ya.

Ann Marie said...

Where did this post come from?! Anyway, GOOD idea. Seriously.