Friday, April 25, 2008

The Regal Seagull, Utah's #1 News Source

I'd like to take a moment for some shameless self-promotion. I write for a new Utah news publication called The Regal Seagull. It focuses on Utah-related culture, events, and politics. If you care about me or about orphans who have had to fight through life the hard way, pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps (bootstrap bootstrap), battling hunger, hatred, and loneliness, then you will please take a quick second to jump over to RegalSeagull.com and check it out. As I write this, the site isn't completely finished, but it's functional enough to navigate, and it doesn't look half bad.

More blogs to come in the future, but in the meantime, please visit RegalSeagull.com. Or die. Don't worry, it's just a metaphor. For death.

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Will do. Man, Hass, you're a real-live writer.

david. said...

can't wait to read it! I'm gonna check it out right now.

Lindsey P said...

Ah! that wasn't Davey, it was me Lindsey Pack. I was signed into his account on accident. now that we have that cleared up i'll go look at the Regal Seagull.

Nicole said...

Thanks Has. I just want to thank you for making the world a better place by helping those orphans. And for giving out chicken snackers.