Tuesday, August 26, 2008

F#%@!ng Nader!





I want Ralph Nader to be our next president. O’Cain and McBama both suck in my eyes (but how did they get in my eyes?). They are puppets of big business—they owe major corporations so many favors that they have become slaves. But in order for Nader to make a run at it, he needs a powerful strategy. Real powerful. That’s where the F-word comes in. The F-word gets things done. When you use the F-word, people listen. Sometimes when I’m ordering a number 4 combo meal with Diet Coke, I use the F-word just so the old lady taking my order understands that I mean business. When my mom wants us to wash our hands before Sunday dinner, she uses the F-word. You think we show up to the table folding dirty arms after that? No. So Nader, if you love America and want to beat the two lying idiots who also happen to be the major candidates from the two major parties (which are both corporations themselves, by Brian the Todd way Williams), you need to wash your mouth with mud and start F-ing around.

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Genius! YOU should be working for Nader. Forget that Matt kid from Wyoming! The F-word is what gets you hired.

jamielyn said...

this post really spoke to me. i think it's your tags: perfection!

Debbie said...

I think you are F#%@!ing cool. Way to go!

Netti said...

I love the F word.