Sunday, October 28, 2007

M is M

Moab is medicine. My friends are the rocks and water and people. Here we all are in the desert where we are supposed to be. The reason I know that is because the Fremont Indians were here for hundreds of years and they freakin' loved it. Thousands of Fremonts can't be wrong. Just because they left doesn't mean it wasn't really cool while they were here. They probably just ran out of food or got pummelled in a war or something. But it's cool now, there is tons of food: Eddie McStiff's, Mondo's, The Pancake Haus and some greasy hotel diner-style breakfast joint, to name a few. And as for war? Please, the only desert war we are concerned with is in a desert on the other side of the world, so it doesn't affect us at all. Not at all. That reminds me of when Jehovah burnt a Bush in the desert. That might be a good solution to the desert war across the world.

Moab is medicine. If you don't know that, it could be really beneficial to find out what I mean. But do whatever you want.




2 comments:

Netti said...

Hasen,

You are hilarious and I doth love you.

Sincerely,
Jeanette

PS. Is it kind of creepy that I'm commenting on your blog when I wasn't even invited to come take a gander at it? My lurking skills are top notch so I hope you get over it soon.

Hasenpfeffer said...

I'm gonna start locking my bedroom door.