Friday, May 16, 2008

More Wall Art, Less Wal-Mart

I don't want to hear about anyone getting their panties in a twist because I'm posting another video. I know you come here to read funny stories of all the weird stuff that happens to me, but this next one is truly worth your time. It is a stop-motion video made by some crazy loco coco in Buenos Aires, and I wouldn't post it here if I didn't think it would make you a better person. Or, in Matt Cline's case, a better robot.


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

3 comments:

WICKHAM, DUSTIN D. said...

wow. I've never done acid. I don't think I'll ever need to after watching that. very cool.

Lindsey P said...

my panties are seriously twisted.

baughtronic said...

So sweet. You take my eyes away from wedding dresses anytime with stuff like this.