Monday, July 14, 2008

A Perfect Scandinavian World


In a perfect world, Scandinavia would produce the biggest movie superstars on the planet. Spies wouldn't be British like James Bond. Instead of watching endless series with titles like "You Never Live Twice With the Same Golden Eyes Are Forever Never Lasts," we'd be focusing all of our spy movie energy on one trilogy and one trilogy onlyThe Bjorn Supremacy.

And instead of being jerked through an emotional roller coaster of intensity, confusion, love, and spaciness by the actor who played Han Solo in the original Star Wars movie, we'd be unanimously in love with a hot Scando hunk turned silver fox named none other than Harrison Fjord.

On the other hand, the most creative musicians would NOT come from the Northerlands. We'd be hypnotized by dark lullabies, mystic chants, and foggy anthem rock by the beautiful, the eccentric, the always innovate yet very non-ScandoBork.

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I agree. Scandinavian forever. I would definitely go for Harrison Fjord. Love Bjork.

Seriously Hass, I can barely keep up with your new almost-everyday blogging habits...love it.

miss lee said...

Thanks for reading & thanks for writing. I love coming here...I'm going to hunt down every editor I've ever come in contact with until you get published!

Hasenpfeffer said...

Good idea. I'll help. I was thinking we hunt them down, kidnap them, tie them up in my basement, and hold them for ransom. If their publishing companies don't comply with our demands, we douse the whole place with kerosene (gasoline is way too expensive these days with the economy the way it is and all) and torch it, then collect the insurance money.